LAUSANNE CATHEDRAL, OLD TOWN, OLYMPIC MUSEUM.
The capital of the canton of Vaud located in the heart of the French-speaking part of Switzerland, the city of Lausanne is the second-largest city on the shores of Lake Geneva. Lausanne is a mix of lifestyle, business dynamism while being a resort. Lausanne is built on three hills and descends to the edge of the lake. From the historic city, you will have the possibility to travel the city autonomously or accompanied by your tour guide. You will discover, history, nature, contemporary architecture, and unusual places.I will drive you to Lausanne to Cathedral “Notre Dame in Lausanne”, one of the most beautiful Gothic structures in Europe; we’ll climb the 225 steps to the observation deck of one of the towers for a viewpoint. We’ll follow by the interior visit of the cathedral. We will continue the visit of Lausanne by cozy pedestrian streets and some interesting square, after walking around the old city we will go to Ouchy once of a fishing village turned during the 19th century into the port of Lausanne. And we will spend the time to visit the Olympic Park in Ouchy, Olympic Games Museum.
- Transfers Mercedes Mini-van from Montreux, 7 passangers seat, professional driver, 4 hours, waiting time, assistance in Lausanne.
- Lausanne Cultural city guide, Lausanne Cathedral, old city, Ouchy area, parcs
- Mini-van Mercedes Viano Car.
- Professional driver.
- Highway tolls.
- Insurance, car fuel, mineral water.
- Montreux Hôtel pick-up/drop off.
- Free time during 2 hours.
- Departure from Montreux.
- Lunch, extra time.
- Guided visit.