MATTERHORN, GLACIERS, MOUNTAIN TRAIN, CABLE-CARS.
In the early morning transfer to Tasch, we will get the train to transfer to Zermatt. After a small pick-up with an Electric-taxi, we rich gondola and cable car to go up to the summit of “Klein Matterhorn” by cable car, the highest cable car station in Europe with 3883 height meters. From an outdoor viewing platform, we will see Matterhorn Nord east face, and many views of the surrounding alpine mountains. We will finish the visit by the old part of the Zermatt village, home to more than 30 buildings constructed in the traditional style of the barns and stores of the upper Valais.
- Transfers Mercedes Mini-van from Montreux, 7 passangers seat, professional driver, 8 hours, waiting time, assistance in Zermatt.
- Professional English guide during 4 hours, Visit of Zermatt village, Gornergrat Panorama.
- Mini-van Mercedes.
- Professional driver.
- Highway tolls.
- Insurance, car fuel.
- Mineral water & Tea.
- Hôtel pick-up/ Drop-off .
- Free time in Zermatt.
- Departures : Montreux, Lausanne.
- Lunch, extra time.
- Guided visit.
- Trains, cable-cars, Subway.
Summits of Zermatt are located at an altitude top of 3000m, anyone Can suffer from high altitude sickness from 2000m special precautions apply for Children under 3 years old and people who are pregnant or in poor health.