Zermatt village is the most popular destination in Switzerland and his famous perfect pyramid peak called “Matterhorn” is one of the highest summits in the Alps.
We propose you a surrounding alpine mountains panorama and a free visit time in Zermatt village.
In the early morning transfer to Tasch, we will get the train to transfer to Zermatt.
After a small pick-up with an Electric-taxi, we rich gondola and cable car to go up to the summit of “Klein Matterhorn” by cable car, the highest cable car station in Europe with 3883 height meters. From an outdoor viewing platform, we will see Matterhorn Nord east face, and many views of the surrounding alpine mountains. We will finish the visit by the old part of the Zermatt village, home to more than 30 buildings constructed in the traditional style of the barns and stores of the upper Valais.
- Train Tasch-Zermatt
- Klein Matterhorn
- Mountains view.
- Village of Zermatt
Duration: 12 hours
Departure time: 07:00 AM
Price: Please e-mail us for prices.
- Swiss Private Tour Mercedes Viano transfer.
- Professional driver, and summit assistance.
- Electric taxi in Zermatt (if necessary)
- Highway tolls, insurance, fuel, Täsch parking, mineral water in the car.
- Train ticket from Täsch to Zermatt and back.
- Tickets access to summit of “Klein Matterhorn peek”
- Summit free time during 2 hours.
Lunch, entrance fee to Matterhorn museum, Zermatt wellness
Summit alternative options:
- Gornergrat Train experience
- Sunnegga Paradise Subway
- Rothorn Paradise, cable car.
- Mountain Lunch
- Cultural guide in Gornergrat
- Matterhorn Museum
- Wellness in Zermatt
- Saint Peters English Church
- Mountaineers’ Cemetery
Klein Matterhorn peak is located at an altitude of 3883m (12,740 ft) anyone Can suffer from light altitude sickness from 2000 Special precautions apply for children: under 3 years (the tour is forbidden) and not recommended under 5 years old, and people who are pregnant or in poor health.
Dress in multiple thinner layers so that you can adapt to the different temperatures throughout the day. Take with you along gloves, sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat. We advise solid shoes as well.